Friday, December 19, 2014

Five on Friday!

Another week of December has flown by and we are less than a week away from Christmas.  Can you believe it??  Once again, I am linking up with Christina for Five on Friday.  Hope you enjoy!

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

-ONE- 

Today we had our Secret Santa party and holiday luncheon at work.  I made the jalapeno corn dip like I'd planned, and it turned out great.  I got several compliments from our sales guys and several enthusiastic thumbs-ups with full mouths.  I definitely think I will be adding this recipe to my party rotation.  I also got a lot of compliments from the girls in the office about my Crock-Pot.  I got it last year from Target, but they are available on Amazon.  

Crock-Pot® Cook 'N Carry® 5-Quart Manual French Bull Slow Cooker

-TWO-

As you might have already read, I started walking again this week.  It continues to be tough and painful, but I'm trying to muster through.  B had his surgery yesterday so we are quite a pair right now.  

-THREE-

B and I will be going to see his family this weekend to celebrate an early Christmas and to celebrate his birthday.  It will be a small get together with his parents and his sister and her husband.  I doubt we will do too much since he and I are both in recovery mode, but I'm looking forward to spending quality time together.  

-FOUR-

I'm really wanting one of these cool curling irons for my hair!

Best hair curler to create amazing curls!  If I ever decide to have long hair again totally am gonna want this!

-FIVE-

There is this great clothing company that I just discovered called Lauren James.  They are having great sales leading up to Christmas.  Today they have all of their koozies and stickers 50% off when you use the code DAY10WIN at check-out.  Here are a few of my favorite items!

Periwinkle

Deep Sea Coral

Fox Hunt Sticker

Land O' the Pines Sticker

Have a great weekend!

Love,
A

2 comments:

  1. I can see why everyone was complimenting your crock-pot! It is so adorable, and I had no idea they made ones like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am totally in live with it! They also made a matching coffee pot and toaster! :)

      Delete