Friday, December 12, 2014

Five on Friday

My dear friend Katie introduced me to a great blog called Carolina Charm!  Christina and her friends do a great little thing on Fridays and I've decided to participate and link up! Here goes nothing...


-ONE-

B and I will be going to Fayetteville, GA this weekend for his Continuing Education class.  I am tagging along so that I can visit one of my absolute best friends in the whole wide world.  I can't wait to be reunited!


-TWO-

We have decorated a little bit for Christmas, but still have a lot to do.  We (and I really mean B) put up our tree and put lights on it, but we still need to put on the ornaments.  That means that we will have to track down the boxes of ornaments.  Since we moved, I have no idea where anything ended up!  B also put these awesome lights on the outside of the house.  

Displaying IMG_4912.JPG

Displaying IMG_4914.JPG

-THREE-

I am literally counting down the days until I go back to the doctor and get my cast off.  In case you were wondering, I go back on the 16th, so just a few more days!!!  I am so ready to ditch the knee scooter and start walking again.  I know I have a long way to go to rebuild all of the muscle and strength I lost, but luckily I know a pretty good Physical Therapist (coughBcough).  

-FOUR-

I am completely obsessed with the SERIAL podcast.  If you haven't heard about it or haven't started listening yet, you're missing out!  Check out the details here.  


-FIVE-

I just found out yesterday that not only is our office doing Secret Santa, but we are also having our first annual Holiday Potluck.  I am so happy to be around to see these traditions start.  Now the hardest part will be to buy a Secret Santa present for someone I've only know for a few days.  Any ideas or tips would be greatly appreciated.  Both events are the day after B has minor surgery, so I am trying to plan ahead as much as I can.  I think I am going to make this corn dip to bring to the luncheon.  It seems easy enough and looks delicious!
I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment