Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Remember me?

Yes, I'm back. I didn't forget about you. I wish I had a good excuse for neglecting this blog, but all I really have is a bunch of lame excuses that no one wants to hear. So here we go again...another one of my infamous posts about how I'm going start posting more often. And yes, I realize this is the worst possible kind of post. And yes, I know that I post more about how I'm going to be better about posting than I do actually posting. (And yes, I fully realize how terrible that last sentence sounded.)

I've had a lot happen in my life since I last updated you, and to be honest, I can't really remember where I left off. Since then, I've lost my job, moved into our perfect new house with B (the absolute love of my life), and had a third foot surgery. (If you've been with me since my old blog, A is for Awkward, then you know the whole foot saga. And if you are new here, I'll spare you those details but feel free to check it all out on the old blog. There is a link to it in my very first post on this new blog.)

Jesus, how many more times am I going to use the word "blog" in this post?

My dear friend, Christie, just started a blog of her own (and crap, I said it again) and encouraged me to start writing again. So here I am. I'd like to sit here and tell you that I'm going to do a better job this time around, but we are all very aware of my terrible track record of breaking that promise. Let's see how it goes. 

And on that note (if anyone still reads this), what do you want to read about? Do you want love stories, want updates on the house, want to hear about my surgery saga, want general stories of my awkwardness, want trips down Memory Lane...? Let me know and I'll get started. 

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment