Wednesday, November 26, 2014

My Jams

I've recently become a little obsessed with Jamberry nail wraps. They are these awesome stickers that you apply to your nails in lieu of traditional polish. They come in super cute designs that I'd never be able to mimic with normal nail polish. They seal to your nails with adhesive and are waterproof and super durable. I'm a total spaz when it comes to painting my nails and the polish always chips or peels off after about a day. My Jamberry nail wraps can last 10 days with no issues. (This post is not endorsed or sponsored and these opinions are entirely my own.)

Check out some of my recent jamicures!

The patterns are fun to mix and match!

I even mixed my Jams with some traditional polish and love the results!



This is my most recent one and I love it!

Check them out and I know you'll fall in love, too! Also let me know what you think!

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment