Friday, March 20, 2015

Five on Friday!

TGIF!  I'm back for another weekly edition of Five on Friday.  I will be linking up with the lovely Christina, the amazing Karli, and the incredible Amy!

   

-ONE-

March Madness has begun!  My alma mater, Wofford College, became SoCon champions (again!) and got their ticket to go dancing (again!) and they faced off late last night against Arkansas.  Wofford is a #12 seed and Arkasnas is a #5 seed, but there has been a history of #12 teams beating #5 teams, so my fellow Terriers and I were holding out hope.  We played an amazing game, but came up 3 points short in the end.  I am very proud of my team, not only for their skill on the court, but for the good sportsmanship and integrity.  At one point during the game, on of the players for Arkansas decided it would be a great idea to kick off one of his shoes into the crowd.  Then, another player decided to toss him a shoe from the bench, all while clock was running and the game was going!  This incident immediately made me think of a scene from Austin Powers, and apparently I wasn't alone.

-TWO-

I ordered a new phone case for my iPhone 6.  I have literally been eyeing this case design for years and I decided it was finally time.  If you know me at all, you know how much I love Biggie.

-THREE-

B and I get our next shipment of Plated meals tomorrow, and I can't wait to see what is up next!  If you want to learn more about our adventures with Plated, you should check this out.  

-FOUR-

I have been loving this song ever since B and I saw WALK THE MOON play live over the summer.  This video just makes me so happy.  I dare you to not get this stuck in your head!


-FIVE-

It's finally Spring!  I can't wait for the weather to be nice and beautiful (because it is dreary today)!


Love, 
A

2 comments:

  1. That phone case is too funny! Love it! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abbey, it came in the mail on Saturday and I totally love it! :)

      Delete