Wednesday, March 25, 2015

I'm officially a prude.

Let me explain. 

Does anyone else love shopping in Groupon's Goods section for deals on products you'd never buy if they weren't on sale? I'm super guilty. Lately I've noticed a trend in the products they have listed, and you may have noticed, too. There seem to be a growing number of...ahem..."adult" products listed. Now don't get me wrong, I'm all about sexual freedom. You do you. I just find it super awkward to log on to Groupon looking for a curling iron and find 17 different kinds of fake va-jay-jays on my screen. (And to be clear, I'm totally cool with the real V word, but I'm not trying to write it on here for fear of my little blog popping up in the search results for something gross.) 

Groupon has all of these specific categories like "Health & Beauty" and I really feel like they need and "Adult/NSFW" category. 

So I did a thing just now. I did a really prudish, old lady thing. I emailed Groupon and told them how I felt. I just can't look at another fake peen without saying something. 

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go knit a sweater before my 8pm bedtime. 

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment