Friday, March 6, 2015

Five on Friday!

Did you miss me?  I'm back for another weekly edition of Five on Friday!  I will be linking up with the lovely Christina and the amazing Karli!

     

-ONE-

We have had the most bizarre weather here in Charlotte lately.  One day it will be snowing like crazy and then the next day it will be 70 degrees.  It's making me a little crazy (and also a little sick) and it makes it impossible to know what to wear from one day to the next!  Ohhh, who am I kidding.  I wear yoga pants/leggings every day of the week.

-TWO-

I was so excited that I got to see two of my very best friends this past weekend.  Katie and Daniel were in town so we met them for brunch at 5Church.  It is always so much fun catching up with them, and I loved hearing about the progress on their house!

-THREE-

After brunch on Saturday, I drove to Greenville and spent the night with my BFFAE and her sweet baby girl.  I am so in love with Mia, and I'm glad we got to bond.  Aunt Allison is going to spoil her rotten.



-FOUR-

My mom rescued a stray cat from the parking lot at her work this week.  She brought her home, and she seems to like living with my parents.  Dad named her Katniss.  She likes to hang out on the roof or hang out in the garage while my Dad works on his Mustang.  He even brings her into the house at night for cuddles.  Mom and Dad send me nightly text and picture updates on Katniss.  They told me yesterday that they think she might be pregnant and are going to try and take her to the vet this weekend.  She's apparently a very gentle kitty.




-FIVE-

I have got to get some kind of skincare routine that works for my face.  I'm breaking out like a teenager!  This weather has made my cheeks super dry but the rest of my face is oily. I just can't seem to get it figured out.  Any trusty products or routines that you can recommend?  I'm desperate!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Love,
A

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from the link up. :) So glad you enjoyed such a fun weekend with your besties!! Wishing you a wonderful upcoming weekend as well!! On a random side note, love your blog's name! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your sweet comments! Queso and mimosas are two of my favorite guilty pleasures, and I just thought the name was fitting and very "me"! I also love your blog name, because I am also a sucker for chocolate!

      Delete
  2. So ready for the weather to be nice. Every day.
    Nothing like best friend time AND brunch time!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The few days of sunshine we've had lately feel like such a teaser with today's cold and rainy weather. :(

      Delete