Friday, January 23, 2015

Five on Friday!

I'm back for another weekly edition of Five on Friday!  I will be linking up with the lovely Christina and the amazing Karli!

     

-ONE-

The weather has turned cold and rainy again here today, and it is just depressing.  I tried to cheer myself up today by wearing my NOTORIOUS shirt and unicorn earrings, but things are still gloomy.  
     

-TWO-

B and I are headed back to Atlanta today for the weekend for another one of his Continuing EEducation classes.  This means that I get to see my dear friend John again, and I get to meet his new puppy!

-THREE-

Work has been crazy busy this week (what with working in sports and having the Super Bowl right around the corner) and I feel like I am starting to get sick.  I am really hoping that I have a chance to recuperate this weekend, while still being able to have some fun.  I could really use a nap right now!

-FOUR-

For those of you that haven't realized it yet, I am a huge nerd.  B and I absolutely love Doctor Who, and I have recently started watching the spin-off, Torchwood, on Netflix.  I love it and I can't believe they are removing it from Netflix at the end of the month.  I have a lot of catching up to do before the 31st!

-FIVE-

I want to hear from you, my readers!  What do you want to see me write about?  What do you want to know?  Leave me a comment so I can make this blog even better!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Love, A

No comments:

Post a Comment