Friday, January 16, 2015

Five on Friday

I completely forgot to post and link up last week, but I'm back!  I will be linking up with the lovely Christina and the amazing Karli!

     

-ONE-

We celebrated my Grandmother's 94th birthday on Saturday.  My parents, B, and I made a day trip to Alabama to celebrate with Grandmother and the family.  We had a great lunch and enjoyed spending time together.  A day trip meant spending upwards of 8 hours in the car on Saturday, but it was totally worth it to see my sweet Grandmother.


-TWO-

I've officially finished my second week of physical therapy for my foot (and I have at least one more week left, but likely more).  I have regained some strength and range of motion, but this cold and rainy weather has made my bones absolutely ache.  I'm hoping that some sunshine this weekend will help make things a little more tolerable.

-THREE-

I bought the most magical mascara over the weekend and I am totally obsessed.  You can buy some here.  It's called They're REAL! by benefit.  It is the Holy Grail of mascaras that I have spent years searching for!  I bought the smaller size for $10, just because I wasn't sure how it would work, but I'm a firm believer now. 


-FOUR-

The weather has gotten to be super cold here over the last week or so.  When we were down to a windchill in the negatives, it dawned on me that I don't own a proper winter coat (or anything really warm for that matter).  I popped into Sears to return some Lands' End shoes and found this adorable jacket on clearance.  It is so warm and cozy (and cute)!


-FIVE-

I potentially have some big life changes on the horizon, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best.

Have a wonderful weekend, loves!

Love,
A

2 comments:

  1. Hello!! Just popping over from the link up! I just recently fell hard for the Benefit They're Real Mascara too! I absolutely LOVE IT! And, Happy Birthday to your grandmother! That's so awesome she's 94! Wow! I bet she's seen some pretty interesting stuff! Hope you have a great weekend!
    http://megnogged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Megan! I am definitely lucky to still have my Grandmother active in my life. I love that my family remains close (despite the miles between us) and that we always get together as often as we can. I can't wait to read more of your blog as well!

      Delete