Monday, April 7, 2014

(Re)Starting Over

I want to first thank all of my loyal readers from my previous blog, A is for Awkward. It was a crazy and fun adventure, but my life is so much more these days. (The link is still active, but I will no longer be updating it.) 

Queso & Mimosas is a blog aimed to document the current happenings of my life. This blog will probably talk about my relationship with my boyfriend, B. There will be funny stories, awkward stories, real-life struggle stories, and some romantic stories. 

And where does the name come from? Queso and/or Mimosas are the cures for all of my bad days. They are my comfort foods. I hope you enjoy my new little updates in my own little corner of the interwebs. 

Since I'm just (re)starting out, what do you want to hear about? Let me know!

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment